Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tom Ford welcomes a baby boy


Tom Ford and his partner of 25 years, Richard Buckley, 64, have welcomed their first child, a son named Alexander John Buckley Ford.

LOVE magazine broke the news by tweeting their congratulations to the couple earlier today: "Congratulations to Tom Ford and Richard Buckley who have announced the birth of their son Alexander John Buckley Ford."

READ: Tom Ford on taking five baths a day and having children

Ford, 51, has often spoken of his desire to have children, but last year told Time Out that if he did, it would be kept private. "But if I have children, no one will know about it until the child is born. And no one will ever see the child because I certainly wouldn't use it as a press tool," he said. "If I have a child, you won't notice that I had a child. Maybe you'll see it when it's 18, but I will keep it out of the spotlight. I wouldn't use it as a press tool, as some people I know have recently."

A picture of a birth announcement, which states that Alexander was born on September 23, is currently doing the rounds on Twitter, although it is not known whether or not it is genuine. One thing we do know for sure is that baby Buckley Ford is going to be one well-dressed kid.


Via: Tom Ford welcomes a baby boy