Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kate Gosselin Claims She \"De-ages\"; Someone Made a Sculpture with YSL Lipstick


• Artist Fabrice Hyber made a sculpture with 330 pounds of Yves Saint Laurent lipstick. It's called "1M3 de beauté" which means "one cubic meter of beauty" in English. [WWD] 

• Net-a-porter founder Natalie Massenet says she cries "often, not a big wailing cry, but lots of tears. I cry at anything remotely touching – smile at me warmly and I’m off…television also does it, everything from X-Factor to cereal commercials. I cry when I am tired. I also cry when I laugh." [AnOther]

• Kate Gosselin says she's never had a facelift. "I am probably one of the rare few who de-age," she explains of her smooth mug. [E!]

• Carolyn Murphy covers Vogue Korea's black-and-white November issue. [FashionCopious]


Via: Kate Gosselin Claims She \"De-ages\"; Someone Made a Sculpture with YSL Lipstick