Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alicia Keys Tours the City of Lights


Making the rounds to promote her new album, "Girl on Fire," Alicia Keys performed on the Vivement Dimanche Talk Show in Paris, France on Tuesday (November 13).

The "Falling" singer looked fresh in a sleeveles orange, white, and black dress with pointy heels as she sang and played the piano for the audience. Later, she was spotted arriving at the NRJ Radio Studio where she greeted fans in a black coat, matching scarf, and camouflage pants

Recently, the 31-year-old crooner spoke to Complex about her new album. She says of the record's style, "It's not a departure. It's growth. I love the way that I've been able to go deeper into my lyrics and my songwriting and go to a place I was too afraid to access before."

Earlier, in an open letter on her website, Alicia explained her feelings, sharing, "Before making this record, in some ways I felt like a lion locked in a cage. I felt like a girl misunderstood that no one really knew. I felt like it was time to stop making excuses for any part of my life that I wanted to change. Once I made that choice I became a girl on fire, the lion broke free!"

Enjoy the pictures of Alicia Keys in Paris, France (November 13).


Via: Alicia Keys Tours the City of Lights